Monday 8 April 2013

Rough Cut Feedback

I did a screening of my rough cut to my peers so that I could get feedback which would then help me to make any changes to produced my final cut. After the screening I collected the feedback made a brief summary of what they commented on.


  • Overall the music video was a great media production and fitted well to the genre of music
  • The use of the animatics especially the bus worked well. 
  • The performance scenes tied in well with the song and shows them as a band.
  • The scene showing the photos and the following when they are burnt were good
  • The ending with the path complimented the lyrics
  • At the end when the picture scene of the band was enjoyable
  • However the lip syncing at the beginning could be a bit sharper.
  • Also the fire scene maybe too long and could do with some scenes in between.


Taking this into account I can now edit my final cut based on these points to make a better project.







No comments:

Post a Comment