Wednesday 7 November 2012

Pitch for Which Way To Go music video

My idea for my music video is to have a narrative running through along side a performance from the band this incorporates both the stereotypical and entertainment side that is expected from a punk genre video.

The video will start with the band performing as the beginning of the song is an instrumental, I will use a variety of different camera shots and angles as this will add movement to an otherwise still scene.

The video will then go on to the narrative portion which is the lead singer having to chose between the his band mates or his girlfriend and overall he chooses his band mates. I am going to show this through when the band are together a lot of happy, laughing and joking scenes; what you expect of a group of lads that are mates. When the lead singer is with his girlfriend I am going to make the scenes awkward and full of arguments.

I also am planning on putting in two small animatics that represent two specific lyric lines. However this may change depending on if they work or not.

Throughout the video as well as the first performance piece I am going to have performance pieces integrated in. This will help the audience of the band become familiar with the band as a whole and not just focus on the lead singer.


No comments:

Post a Comment